Strengthening the institutional capacity of the Sustainable Energy Development Agency (SEDA) to provide more and better services in the field of energy efficiency
"Strengthening the institutional capacity of the Sustainable Energy Development Agency (SEDA) to provide more and better services in the field of energy efficiency" Project
Funding: The project is funded by the Operational Program "Competitiveness BULGARIAN ECONOMY" 2007-2013, co-financed by the European Union through the "European Regional Development Fund" under Priority Axis 4 "Strengthening the international market positions of Bulgarian economy, Area of Intervention 4.3. "Improvement of the national quality infrastructure."
Overall objective: To increase the institutional capacity of the SEDA to provide more and better services in the field of energy efficiency by introducing a market for energy savings based on tradable certificates.
Scope of the project/expected results:
- Preparing, studies, evaluation and research in the field of energy efficiency, including the determination of the necessary legal and institutional conditions in the implementation of financial mechanisms.
- Development and adoption of specialized methodologies for estimating energy savings.
- Organizing and conducting information campaigns to promote financial mechanisms for energy efficiency, including the use of information and promotional materials.
- Developing manuals/guides/guidelines on energy efficiency management in industrial enterprises.
- Arranging and conducting seminars/trainings on energy efficiency management in enterprises, including seminars/trainings on EN ISO 50001.
- Organizing and conducting specialized training for SEDA employees to increase their capacity in the implementation of financial mechanisms for energy efficiency.
- Development and/or upgrade of information systems/ electronic registers/databases in the field of energy efficiency.
- Acquisition of tangible fixed assets: IT equipment and other equipment necessary for the project. Acquisition of intangible assets: software patents, licenses, know-how required for the project.
- Consultancy services for the preparation/development of documentation provided by the project public procurements and implementation of control activities under the contracts for procurement.
- Audit of the project.
- Visualization and publicity of the project activities.
Implementation period of the project - 24 months.